Built on the same platform as our world renowned Ultimate Fiberscope®, The Readyscope offers the same toughness and dependability our Ultimate Scopes are famous for. The Readyscope® is there when needed to give the brightest, clearest, sharpest HD image of inspections. With interchangeable monitors, a sunshield, damage resistant probe tips and field repairable, now inspections can be conducted without compromising operator’s situational awareness.
Supplied with the Following Accessories:
Window/Upholstery Wedge, Gas Tank Insertor (Standard and Cap less), Wall Charger, Spare Battery, Vehicle Charger Cable, Grounding Strap, Operator Training Materials, Waterproof Carry Case
Also Available in Our CEK-R® Kit of Complete Tools for Interdiction.
Encryption Is available if required to the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) as per Publication FIPS PUB 140-2
This provides for Protection of a cryptographic module within a security system to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the information protected by the module.
- HD Camera 1280 x 720 Resolution @ 30 FPS (921,600 pixels)
- Third Party Certified Safe for Use in Fuel
- Available in 6mm diameter, Can Also Supply 8mm or 10mm as Required
- 4 Way Articulation With 180 Degree Arc in Each Direction
- Field Repairable Articulating Wires
- Interchangeable Monitors, 5.5” Standard, Other Sizes Available
- USB Ports for Connectivity
- Thumb Drive Capable, Can Copy From/To Monitor Storage Files
- 180 Degree Image Rotate, 10x Zoom on Both Images and Video
- Can Record Large Amounts of Photos & Video and Customize Storage Folders
- Can Filter Out Primary Color Interference
- Monitor has 16G internal storage plus 32G SD Card Storage scalable up to 128G
- Locking Articulating Knobs with guidance marks so that the user always knows which direction the tip is pointing, helps users keep their spatial recognition during searches
- Ability to offer 50, 70, 90 degree field of view or as requested
- Depth of Focus 5mm to 100mm, for clear close up images
- Dimmer Dial Switch for Numerous Light Intensity Adjustment
- Can produce any length needed, 40”, 60”, 80”, 120” inches or any custom size as required.
- Can offer Non Conductive covering available in addition to the standard Tungsten braid
In the interests of continuous product improvement all items are subject to modification or substitution without Notice – OEM items are subject to availability – All prices are subject to change without notice E&OE