Shaft Outside Diameter .078 in. – (2.0 mm) designed to be a portable, rugged inspection device capable of producing high-resolution images through access holes as small as 2.0mm. Unlike standard lens type borescopes, this borescope will tolerate moderate shaft deflection due to its Fiberoptic construction. Uses our standard STARFIRE LED Light handle. Durable Steel and Aluminum Construction.
- Shaft Construction: Stainless Steel Tubing
- Shaft Length: 12.0 in. (30.5 cm)
- Shaft Deflection: +/- 15 Degrees
- Field of View: 50 Degrees Standard, 70 Degrees Available
- Depth of Field: .2 in. to 3.0 in. – (5 to 75 mm)
- Eyepiece: B-Style, Diopter Adjustable and Photo ready
- Direction of View: Forward Viewing Standard
Right Angle Viewing with mirror tube - O.D. with Right angle Mirror Tube: .095 in. – (2.4 mm)
This item is supplied as part of our Kits or may be purchased individually. Requires STARFIRE illumination handle.