For document examination at the Front Line
The Checkpoint-S is a robust, cost effective instrument for the examination of all types of documents where speed and efficiency are the first priority.
It can be found in Airports and Seaports for the checking of travel documents, at Customs Posts for authenticating carnets and bills of lading and in Police Stations for a first examination of Questioned Documents.
The Checkpoint-S may be installed in a variety of locations where rapid and accurate verification is required. The small size allows easy fitting to Immigration and Customs Control Desks and it is unobstrusive in banking institutions where personal and financial documents need authenticating.
The Checkpoint-S contains all the necessary light sources to check most current document security safeguards and to highlight many modes of fraudulent alteration. Unique to the Checkpoint-S is an adjustable window that allows very easy examination of retroreflective features and at the same time affords eye protection against UV lamps.
- ROBUST - designed to withstand rough handling by professionals
- RAPID - verification of all document types in a few minutes
- PORTABLE - light and easily transported for operational use
- EFFICIENT - proficient document examination with brief training
- MODEST COST - the lowest cost system available anywhere